We hope and pray that each one of you is in good health. Our sincere gratitude and prayers towards everyone who is fighting against the outbreak.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is of utmost importance to us – even more so now. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when you visit Aahana Resort.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our team is continuously monitoring the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19. In line with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO),and local authorities, we have been taking all required actions to ensure we are following guidelines.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE
In light of the current crisis surrounding COVID-19, we have set up additional precautionary measures within our service ecosystem and will continue to do so for as long as the circumstances require.We would like to inform you about measures we have initiated in order to provide you a safe and clean environment –
- Our staff have been throughly trained and are now well versed and equipped on all hygiene, sanitization and preventive protocols related to the spread of the virus.
- All touchpoint in public areas like doors, handles, railings etc are cleaned continuously using a disinfectant/sanitiser. Extra care is being taken to clean the rooms before your arrival.
- Masks and Sanitisers are available for your use on request.
- Temperature readings of all of guests and team are being taken at the entrance to the hotel.
- A guest check-in declaration form is in place to identify guests who have travelled internationally in the previous 30 days.
Should you have any query please feel free to reach out to us at +91 7088600024.
We continue to welcome travellers in the lap of mother nature to enjoy the fresh and pristine surroundings of Corbett!
We thank your for your support and we pray for your safety and wellbeing.